Epidemic Pandemic Policy
At The Centre, we take the health and safety of our staff, members and visitors very seriously. Please adhere to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures when at the Centre and follow the directions of staff.
The following procedures will be implemented to maintain the safety of staff and customers:
- Everyone is required to check in upon arival using the Service NSW app and QR codes available at the entrances.
- Hand sanitiser is available at front entrance as well as placed in strategic positions through-out the sports complex to be used upon arrival and throughout training sessions.
- Masks are not currently mandatory, but are recommended if safe distancing cannot be practiced while moving throughout indoor spaces.
- All sports equipment will be sanitised after each use e.g. futsal balls, netballs etc.
- Netball & Futsal bibs to be used once, then washed before being handed out.
- All counters and surfaces that are high contact areas, will be sanitised regularly.
- To better enable social distancing, we recommend limiting spectators to two per child.
- Parents, siblings & spectators to be isolated from teams, staying in the grandstand or as directed by staff, and maintaining 1.5 metre distance from each other.
- Only teams and coaching staff to be on each court.
- No lingering in common areas after training or games – get in, train or play, get out.
- If you do want to socialise with your team, the Café is available before or after games, please adhere to seating guidelines to maintain appropriate distancing.